Noa

Mayo 1st, 2010

Noa, the main character of Skydoll. The scene is based on first page of the second book (water). Original design by Alessandro Barbucci.

WIP and views,

Post in ZbrushCentral:

Foro 3DPoder

Sin categoría | Comments | Trackback

6 Responses to “Noa”

1. 1Ryan
    Mayo 6th, 2010 @ 22:59

I really like your work. I saw this post on zbrush so I had to check out the rest of your stuff. I just started working with zspheres, but I wonder…. did you make the girl out of zspheres or did you have that base mesh from somewhere?

2. 2 admin
    Mayo 7th, 2010 @ 1:28

Hi Ryan, thanks for check my web, I´m glad :)
    I made the base in 3dsmax, since for me is easier to make hands there, but I saw some works in zbrushcentral from great artists making the hands directly from zspheres, so it is possible sure. But as I told you I have more control sometimes working in max from a base and after that sculpting in zbrush. But after the base I was working on every detail directly in zbrush, like the hair or the pet (the rat).
    Thanks dude, cheers!

3. 3Markus Schmidt
    Mayo 7th, 2010 @ 15:08

Hi there!

Love the cartoon sketches. Especially the Noa / Skydoll one. Nice use of the ZSpheres.
    Looks cute already as pure ZSpheres : )
    Good luck with your future work!

Markus

4. 4ruth2m
    Mayo 11th, 2010 @ 11:53

WOW con esta me has conquistado
    Barbucci es, sino mi preferido, uno de mis ilustradores más admirados!!
    Noa es mi personaje favorito….te ha quedado fantastica, que envidiaaa ZBrush es un programa al que siempre he querido echar mano pero nunca he tenido tiempo para intentarlo (y no se si será demasiado intuitivo)

Un saludicooo

5. 5 admin
    Mayo 17th, 2010 @ 12:03

Me alegro que te guste :) Noa es un personaje muy interesante sin duda! en cuanto al Zbrush, es dificil al principio, pero todo es ponerte, si sabes hacer las maravillas que haces, no tendras problemas en aprender un programa mas! :D

un saludico a ti tambien!

6. 6Patri
    Enero 15th, 2013 @ 12:39

Hola. Tan solo quería darte mi más sincera enhorabuena por tu trabajo, es sencillamente magistral :) Y con Noa, también a mi me has conquistado ;)

Write a Comment

Works

Awards

News

- Piroska, Expose 9.

- Working at The Creative Assembly!

- Pirate Robot has the 3DTotal Excellence Award!!

- Added some heads I made in the past as freelance artist.

- Still working on the pirate´s illustration.

- The picopi´s demo is out! go to play for free at  www.picopi-game.com.es and take a look to the "making of".

- New model added to the gallery "pirate robot", a machine from a world without humans.

more...

Comments

Links

Páginas

Rss Feed Tweeter button Facebook button Technorati button Reddit button Myspace button Linkedin button Webonews button Delicious button Digg button Flickr button Stumbleupon button Newsvine button Youtube button
WordPress SEO fine-tune by Meta SEO Pack from Poradnik Webmastera